This is an indoor picture, I really loved the colours I used. They are soo vivid. Thumbs up once again to House of Tara.
(Details on products used at the end of post)
I honestly love how this shade of pink came out on my skintone. It's all sorts of gorgeous <3<3...took this picture with my phone camera and it still looks this amazing 0.0
Isn't she lovely <3<3<3
Nose contour and bronzing at it's peak
How I achieved the look:
- First, I brushed my brows into shape using a spoolie or brow brush
- Using my jordana easy liner retractable pencil in coffee bean, I traced out the outer shape of my natural brows, with light strokes
- I filled the inner part with my jordana easy liner retractable pencil in brown suede. (After this step, i advise that you use a brow gel to groom your brows properly, it really helps but it's not compulsory...I didn't do that).
- Then I used my spoolie (brow brush) to fade out the begining of my brows into the center
- Using my elf concealer brush and my MAC select cover up concealer in NW45, I cleaned up the upper and lower part of my brows, blending the concealer into my skin (please note that this concealer is just slightly lighter than my skin, so blending is easier)
- I applied my NYX jumbo pencil in milk as base and primer to my lid, blending it out into my crease
- I used the bright pink colour in my House of Tara (HOT) "Margaret Ekpo" Palette all over my lid
- then I used the deep pink colour and the deep purple colour from the same palette in the outer corner of my eyes
- used a light brown shade from my coastal scents 42 stack palette in my crease
- used a mixture beige shade from the same palette and MAC eyeshadow in ricepaper under my brows with focus on my brow bone.
- I used the bright yellow shadow from my H.O.T Margaret Ekpo palette in my tear duct
- then I used the deep blue colour in the same palette on my lower lid
- applied the Maybelline Colossal Kajal in my water line
- applied my revlon custom eyes water proof mascara to my upper and lower lash.
- then I used the criss-cross false lashes from my bundle master pack applied with my duo lash glue (clear)
- I didn't prime my face for this look, I just used a little moisturiser, I let it stay for about 15 minutes then cleaned it off.(my makeup lasted for atleast 3 hours before I noticed oil on my nose)
- I used the select cover up concealer in NW 45 to conceal problem areas
- I used revlon colorstay foundation in caramel for the center part of my face and I used revlon colorstay foundation in cappuccino for the outer parts of my face. (Revlon colorstay for oily/combination skin is still the best foundation I have used for oily skin issues. When applied, it dries into a nice matte texture which, if set properly (with good powder), would last you for long without touch up. I just found out that it is water-based which makes a lot of sense because it is not oily at all, I would recommend this product any day and any time to my clients)
- I used the graftobian hd cream foundation palette in colour "ginger" as my highlight colour
- I used the Ben nye banana powder as setting powder for the highlight
- I use the Ben nye mojave palette in colour "Tanzania" for my contour
- I used the middle pink colour in the sleek blush by 3 palette "pink sprint" as my blush
- MAC mineralise skin finish "gold deposit" for extra glow on my cheek (slightly above the blush) and also on the bridge of my nose.
- I used a brown lip pencil (can't see the name anymore) to first outline the shape of my lips
- then I used the House of Tara (H.O.T) lip liner in "Adere"
- I then used the H.O.T lipstick in Kantangora....and I fell in love...lol
That's all folks!!! :D. Thank you for visiting my blog today and see you on my next post.
Remember to always be happy and stay beautiful. Have a blessed and fulfilled day.
Facebook: Eeda's Atelier
You can get across to me via any of these accounts for bookings and enquiries :*