Please see the pictures and products used after the cut ;)
Let's go from 1 to 4....shall we!!! :D
Just after the brows...blend!blend!blend!
Highlighting and Contouring
That cheek contour tho...AhMayZing!!!
"My face when my mum picks up my phone and it's my bbm/message app that is open".....lol #whocanrelate#africanmumproblems
- Graftobian hd cream palette (neutral) in colour "Hazelnut" to fill my brows
- dark brown shadow from my bhcosmetics day and night palette to set the cream foundation on my brows
- Graftobian hd cream palette (neutral) in colour "ginger" to clean up and define
Please note that I haven't gotten my brow pencils, so I'm still improvising :D
- Nyx jumbo pencil in milk as primer
- very light shade of brown from my coastal scents 42 stack palette in my upper crease
- pink eyeshadow from my bhcosmetics day and night palette in my crease
- glitters from medusa makeup in "Rapture" on my lid and I applied it with medusa's glitter fix.
- black eyeshadow from my bhcosmetics party girl palette in my outer 'V'
- teal colour from my bhcosmetics day and night palette on my lower lid
- gold eyeshadow from the same in my tearduct
- criss-cross lashes from my bundle master false lashes pack
- revlon mascara on my upper and lower lashes
- graftobian hd cream foundation palette in colour "pecan" as my foundation
- graftobian hd cream foundation palette in colour "ginger" as my highlight colour
- graftobian hd cream foundation palette in colour "hazelnut" as my contour colour
- Ben nye banana powder as setting powder for highlight
- Ben nye mojave palette in colour "Tanzania" to set my contour
- zaron paired blush in raspberry "the lighter colour" as blush
- MAC mineralise skin finish in dark as extra highlight
- Eversheen lip liner pencil in colour "511"
- L'oreal Paris lipstick in colour "417 - Peach Fuzz"
And that's all....thank you all for checking on my blog today and hope you have a wonderful week and stay beautiful :* :* :*
Facebook page: Eeda's Atelier